»claVis« is an individually configured multi-compatible interface for access to real-time monitoring of the operating states of wind turbines and other »green power plants«. The use of „claVis“ is independent of the structure of the energy parks, even if plants of different manufacturers and different generations are operated in parallel.
Database for flexible energy park management!
»claVis« provides the energy farm operator with immediate access to comprehensive real-time information on performance, status, profitability and external conditions on site. In addition, the system logs the records chronologically and thus generates a history of the operating history. The operator can individually configure the period of data storage.
All established manufacturers of SCADA systems and business management software prefer to use the data supplied by »claVis«. For this purpose there are different possibilities of data transfer available, for example the transfer of data into databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PI, etc.) or data retrieval via OPC XML DA, IEC 60870-5-104.
»claVis«, the remote monitoring system for wind energy is available in three alternative versions for different platforms:
- In the classic form, installed on PC hardware in the wind farm: integrated Quantec PC, claVis via Quantec Linux
- In the extended implementation, Quantec Linux with »claVis« as virtual machine, for example on a server of the operator or a corresponding service provider
- »claVis« on its latest platform »claVis-XS« as a container in a cloud, for example in the Quantec cloud
- Data transformation - data normalization according to configurable parameters (micro service)
- One single unified interface for all wind energy facilities, individually configurable for the respective wind park structure
- A key to the management of direct marketing, »claVis« provides the specific energy output of connected wind parks in real time. This eliminates the need to connect meters.
- Automatic and continuous capture and transmission of wind turbine operating information, such as temperature, voltages, electrical current and meter readings, with logging into a database system – irrespective of the type of facility
- Comprehensive raw data is available on an unlimited basis to support sophisticated, trained operational management.
- Data transmission takes place over the existing, standard park cabling (copper or LWL).
- Transmission technology at the latest state of development, guaranteeing optimal transfer rates – even at low bandwidths.
- Secure, interference-free transmission – even in case of parallel traffic with other data communication streams or under the influence of common inductive emissions
- Intermediate storage of data until the completion of a secure transmission. Communication disruptions are detected and data losses are minimized with data buffering.
The »claVis monitor«, the add-on for »claVis« visualizes real-time information about the essential operating states and abnormalities of your wind turbines including the most important external influences and environmental conditions. Park for park. The system also allows direct remote access to key control functions. Up to the second. At any time. Everywhere.
- The »claVis monitor« is always available as a container solution in the Quantec cloud in its latest version.
- Connection to the data collected by claVis via message broker (e.g. RabbitMQ ), one of the safest and fastest systems for long-running, concurrent and/or linked information transmission. The provision of the information is independent of the installed claVis version
- Latest web technology / independent of business management software
- Adaptable to customer requirements
- No change / adaptation of the existing IT infrastructure in the wind farm necessary, if »claVis« is installed
- Dynamic, up-to-the-second status information of all your WTGs, differentiated according to the respective wind farms
- Clearly structured user interface, platform independent and therefore also available via mobile components at any place and at any time with any web browser
- Clear representation of abnormalities according to the traffic light principle, thus fast recognition of critical conditions with immediate option for action
- Enables fast response to fault messages – before it becomes expensive – effective support of a high availability level.
- Calls up detailed information from the park view to the turbine level with a single mouse click or fingertip.
- Multi-user capable with assignment of authorization classes (current authentication, authorization and encryption technologies)
- integrierte Quantec PCs, claVis via Quantec Linux, installiert auf PC-Hardware im Windpark Park:
- Quantec USVs
- Quantec Linux mit claVis als virtuelle Maschine, beispielsweise auf einem Server des Betreibers oder eines entsprechenden Dienstleisters
- »claVis-XS« als Container in einer Cloud
- QDR-Systeme (Quantec Direktvermarktungs-Regler)
- Windenergieanlagen aller Marken, Altersklassen und Typen
- Quantec Lastmanagement Instanzen
claVis real-time monitoring - available anywhere, anytime and on any web browser: As an option to the classic “claVis” structure, the application “claVis-XS” is available as a container in a cloud, for example in the Quantec cloud.
The system thus opens up a modern technical level and convinces with even more flexibility and security. »claVis-XS« integrates all features of the established multicompatible real-time monitoring system. The system is centrally maintained by Quantec Systems at the latest technical level and offers the user significantly more flexibility and freedom of movement. Present at any location, platform independent, »claVis-XS« requires hardly any maintenance or intervention by the user.
- Low maintenance: The users always have the latest »claVis« version. No own updating is necessary; the software updates are completely automated.
- Worldwide location, hardware and platform independent access to all monitoring data
- Ensuring comprehensive data integrity
- Significantly more application comfort with attractive pricing
- The use of »claVis-XS« is possible independent of the IT structure and configuration of the wind farm
- The installation and data storage of the »claVis« system on the hardware in the wind farm is no longer necessary. The reduced hardware chain counteracts errors.
- Highest scalability
- Extremely low initial effort (no on-site installation required), fast deployment of the application
- Integration of older wind farms (with analog, mobile phone or ISDN modem) via virtual modems possible
- Extremely high availability / reliability (if an instance fails, it is automatically replaced)
- Data standardization independent of manufacturer and type, therefore complete transparency of all integrated WTGs
- according to IEC standard